The "Rolls-Royce among filter holder machines"* and multiple test winner.
Stainless steel body in exquisitely crafted perfection and optic elegance.
- Solid chrome-plated ECM brewing group
- Professional lever valve technology, alternatively rotary valves technology
- Large cup warming tray
- Large water tank (approx. 3 l)
- Automatic water uptake of the boiler
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and tubes
- Steam and hot water wand made of stainless steel
- Steel-plated heating of stainless steel
Due to the increased demand the Technika IV Profi is also available with switchover function water tank/ direct water connection (WT-WC).
Furthermore, various technical improvements in the model assure even lower noise performance.
Posted by liam walsh on 11th Jun 2016
Its fantastic for me espresso. Its beautiful to look at and its commercial quality. Get one.
Technika ProFi Dream Machine
Posted by John Kellet on 3rd Apr 2014
OMG I thought Crave Coffee was nice coming out of my Sunbeam machine but its a whole new experience being extracted through the Technika ProFi.The Technica ProFi is so easy to use gives the best creama ever & is a beautiful coffee machine.
I love my coffee & have worn out 3 sunbeam machines & thought it was about time to get a really good machine & with the expert guidance from Chris at Crave Coffee he came up with a definate winner for me. Love my Technika ProFi & its been able to give me that much more pleasure from Crave Coffee.